Residential and Commercial
How to use the benefits of solar systems?
• Providing electricity to villas away from the electricity grid with the help of solar panels
• Supply of the commercial and industrial units using stand-alone, hybrid and unrestricted solar systems.
• Energy storage capability during power outage or reduce power consumption at peak times
All with Solar Gostar Shahran
Using the latest power plant modules can increase the system’s lifespan and reduce maintenance costs.
What are the benefits of the solar system?
• No noise and no work can be done.
• There is the ability to store energy in the batteries.
• Ability to produce arbitrary power.
• No fuel consumption.
• Providing energy in remote areas.
Earn money from the sun!
• Returning capital principle in a short time
• Lifespan of equipment and no need for basic maintenance
• Use of the useless space of factory ceilings with the construction of a power plant and highly desirable income
Solar storage systems
Stand-alone solar systems
Advantages of this system:
• Providing electricity to villas away from the power grid
• Power supply in critical situations such as floods and earthquakes (Passive defense)
• No noise and clean
• Supports cloudy days
• In some cases, the utility of urban electricity
Feel no restrictions
Nowadays, the need for energy should not limit you to the place. The supply of power for the factories and industrial units has always been the case of business owners. Hybrid systems allow your energy to be supplied by renewable energy systems, no matter what. A combination of gas, solar, and solar power plants, even diesel generators, is capable of continuously supplying you with electricity. Using a solar power plant to supply the industrial unit on sunny days and using wind energy or a gas-fired power plant when you are not in the sun, guarantees your electricity supply.